What are the characteristics of a bully?
- Confident bullies are people who are strong and enjoy physicality.
- Anxious bullies who have poor concentration and academic levels.
- They like to down size other people.
What are the characteristics of a victim?
- They are venerable
- sensitiv insecure and unhappy
Find 3 statistics. Calculate them out to work out how many students in Rimu House they would each affect (Rimu = 120 students)
1. Around 20% of students report experiencing text bullying in the past year ( 30 children)
2. Around 10% of students report having experienced internet bullying in the past year. (12children)
Create a test of 5 true or false statements from pages 9-11 of this document.