Translate

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Photos With Meanings

Today I am writing a full explanation about this photo.


#1

This photo shows thad a film doesn't describe as much as a book will in detail. The reason I think this is because the majority of the ice berg is on the A BOOK end. You can also tell by the detail on the photo as the film shows a lot less detail than the book.    



#2



I think that this photo could be about a team that is about to go and play a game of sport. I think the red person is the coach of the team, and he is trying to hype his team up, to encourage them to win. Or it  could be someone that is tying to standup for something. That's why he looks different to the others.  





#3 




This picture shows that picture is worth a thousand words because it's a photo with thousands of photos inside it and every photo has a story. My other idea is that this could be someone who hasn't discarded any of there cards that they have received in the past, and keeps them all in the basement. So I think this person is a smart person not polluting the earth. 







No comments:

Post a Comment