Translate

Monday 2 June 2014

T.I.S Times (Interview)

Jason: Hi I'm from Tauranga Intermediate School times (T.I.S Times).

Bailey: Hi I'm Bailey Dobier from TGS.

Jason: I'm hear to interview you to on your amazing experience is that alright?

Bailey:Okay go ahead what did you want to talk about?

Jason: So how did you discover Think Global School?

Bailey: Well my friends told me about it and I enrolled for it online.

Jason: What was your favourite country that you studied in?

Bailey: Well I loved China The Great Wall was so cool and scenic.

Jason: Did you ever get home sick?

Bailey: Yes, I missed my parents and my friends.

Jason: Did you make lots of life long friends?

Bailey: Yes, I am always in contact with them.

Jason: Thanks for your time Bailey, nice too meet you Bailey.

Bailey: You're welcome, and nice to meet you too.    
              

No comments:

Post a Comment