Translate

Sunday 22 June 2014

Scam Letter







This letter is from some Nigerian scammers who try to steel your money by saying that you have won $1,000,000 please send $150 and you will receive your prize.

Thy will send emails to all people. Some actually fall for it and send them money.

This E-mail is about nothing the scammers are just trying to score some money from idiots who will send them money.

Two reasons why I know it was a scam:

I know that this is a scam because it is talking about scamming and just send $250 and you will get your money back.

The SPG is not grate.



3 pieces of evidence: 

1. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth because I have finally received my US$1,300,000.

2. Pay $250 and get your money back that you have lost.













No comments:

Post a Comment