Translate

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Ginger Bread Man play

Cast: Gingerbread Man, Baker, Bakers wife and the animals.

Scene 3

Baker: My gingerbread man! It's alive!

(Gingy runs past the baker and the baker's wife)

Gingy: Run, run as fast as you can you can't catch me I'm a gingerbread man!

Baker: Come back!

Gingy: I said run, run as fast as you can you can't catch me I'm a gingerbread man!

Baker's Wife: Honey we need to get him, NOW!

Baker: I'm trying, honey.

( Gingy runs bast the farm animals. All the animals are licking their lips in excitement.)

(All the animals make noises.)    

Gingy: Run, run as fast as you can you can't catch me I'm a gingerbread man!

(So the Baker runs as fast as he can. Gingy falls over in a pot hole)

Baker: Honey, I've got him!

Gingy: OH rats!

(The Baker's wife hugged the baker, and the two ate the Gingerbread man for afternoon tea.)

No comments:

Post a Comment